ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFIED AUTOMATION ENGINEER - APCAE
|Course title||Advanced Professional certified automation engineer|
- You will learn the basics of electricals, electronics and instrumentation concepts required for an automation engineer to troubleshoot the devices.
- You Will have the knowledge of control panel instruments and wirings.
- You will have the idea of troubleshooting automation faults.
- You can work thoroughly with ac drives.
- Can know about plc's in detail.
- You can work with human machine interfaces.
DETAILED COURSE CONTENT
BASICS OF AUTOMATION
- Circuit theory concepts
- Star-delta connections
- Direct online starters
- Sensors principles and specifications
- Electric motors
- Speed-torque calculations
- Gears concepts
- Basic electronic circuits
- Digital electronics
- Communication methodologies
- Control panel wiring
- Field instruments- encoders, actuators and much more
- Applications used in industries
- Binary conversions and much more
- AC motors, operations & Limitations
- Motor Starters : DOL, Star-Delta, Auto Trasformer
- Motor control circuits, interlocking circuits
- Introduction to AC drives & applications
- Criteria for drives selection
- Speed-torque controls
- Parameter Programming
- Designing of drive control panel
- Communication with PLC, SCADA Software
- Fault finding / troubleshooting
PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS - PLC
- PLC Fundamentals
- PLC Hardware & Architecture
- Source & sink Concepts
- Wiring a PLC for accepting input and providing output
- Wiring Different field Devices to PLC
- Introduction to PLC Programming software
- Creating new application, addressing
- Programming Languages
- NO/NC concept, timer and counter concepts
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnostics of PLC
- Basic Programming Instructions
- Advance Instructions
- Upload / Download / Monitoring
- Forcing of I/Os
- Fault finding / troubleshooting & documentation
- Communication with SCADA software
- Hands on experience on real time applications
HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE - HMI
- Introduction to HMI
- Graphics placement
- Tag creation
- Creation of alarm messages
- IP address configuration
- Download and uploading the programs
- Communication with PLC
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Live interface
- Application selections
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition- SCADA
- What is SCADA and where is it used.
- The differences between HMI & SCADA.
- Creating screens with the screen editor.
- Screen Layout convention.
- Creating Dynamic content – Bar Graphs, Sliders, 3D effects, Indicators and Buttons.
- Configuring Drivers.
- Setting up communications.
- Templates & Navigation.
- The Tag database.
- Applications analysis.
- Excersises on SCADA.
- Alarm Handling and much more.
Distributed Control System – DCS
- Introduction of DCS.
- Application of DCS.
- Power supply and processor.
- I/O modules.
- Difference between PLC & DCS.